Welcome to the Christmas Dinner Party of the year 2020! This year we have a specially handcrafted list of dinner items that are a must-try. A full course meal starting with the appetizers and drinks. Then the main course. And lastly, top it off with some mouthwatering desserts. A happy tummy, a happy mind! This year we have the 18 best Christmas Dinner recipes to try that you and your family can enjoy cooking together.
- Cranberry Brie Bites – Cresent dough, wheel of brie, cranberry sauce, spiced up the way you want. And not to forget the chopped pecans and rosemary. Put it in the oven and let the magic begin. You will smell the dish even from the hall while it is baking!
- Vanilla Roasted Sweet potatoes – Juts chop up the sweet potatoes into small pieces and marinate them in the vanilla, cinnamon mix for about twenty minutes. Then roasts them in the oven. The quickest, easy, and healthiest bites!
- Ginger Shrimp Toasts – Shrimp, ginger, jalapeno, cilantro, and baguette slices. Toast the baguette and mash up the shrimp topping. Put as much butter you want. Then put the mixture on the baguette. And let it lightly toast. Yes, this is a little offseason, but it is worth the try.
- Pull apart Christmas tree – Roll pizza dough into small balls with parmesan cheese and apply garlic butter and parsley. Then put together the balls like a Christmas tree and bake them. After it is done, put the garlic butter again and serve.
- Apple Cider Sangria – Any white wine of your choice, even a sweet one. With ginger ale or beer, lemon, orange, and apples. Oh, and of course the cinnamon. Mix it up and pour away!
- Cranberry Gin Fizz – Your favorite gin, cranberry, cranberry syrup, soda, ice ginger ale, and mint. The fizz will be felt right on the first sip! Served cold and with the right glasses will even make the table look cute and decorated.
- Blueberry lemonade – A basic lemonade with blueberry syrup and honey and blueberries. With sugar and ice. This simple drink will get over before you can say “ who wants more?”
- Driven Snow Cocktail – This magical concoction can be made both adult and children friendly. Ice, water, white chocolate liqueur, ginger liqueur, and crushed candy canes. This is for the children. Add a little rum and voila! It’s for adults!
- Beef Tenderloin – Garlic butter, salt, and pepper will roast the beef smoothly and seep in the flavors very nicely. It will give the correct pink color and juicy flavor. Garnish it with a little bit of rosemary.
- Roast Lamb – A boneless lamb with fresh rosemary, thyme, pepper, and baby potatoes. All roasted together brings out the flavor of each ingredient. And amplify the taste so much that it will leave the plates empty and others asking for seconds.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin – Making this is similar to making a lasagna. Cauliflower, broccoli, gruyere, flour, and spice. Add a little cheese for the children after serving if you like. This makes the ultimate vegetable meal an all-meat meal. It balances out the need for vegetables on the table for your Christmas dinner.
- Thyme Pear Gravy with mashed potatoes – Pear nectar, a pinch of thyme, and a whole garlic clove. Plus some reserved turkey drippings. All these will give you the smooth and delicious gravy that goes extremely well with mashed potatoes.
- Cranberry Tart – Just like any normal tart, the cranberry tart is also a time-consuming dessert. But the special ingredients such as the hazelnut, cranberries, and just a small cup of orange juice make it the perfect balance of crispy and soft.
- Pumpkin spice cupcakes – With spices such as nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and pumpkin all put together in your favorite vanilla cupcake mix. And a swirl of cinnamon cheese frosting. The health and taste mixture will make everyone fall in love with this dessert.
- Baked Alaska – A mixture of cake, ice cream, and meringue. That is traditional baked Alaska. A little tricky in making. But once achieved, you will become the favorite patisserie of the family! Caution with the torching of the meringue.
- Gingerbread cookies – Baking these cookies is a fun time for both parents and children. Pumpkin spice, brown sugar, and molasses make the perfect textured gingerbread cookies. You can make men shaped cookies. Or even make a gingerbread house!
- Classic Christmas Yule Log – Over the years some of us have lost the traditional touch. Let us bring it back. A classic swiss roll with sixty percent dark chocolate. And vanilla double cream filling. With some traditional Christmas sugar sprinkles. This is the perfect dish for children.
- Spiced Fruit Cake with Brandy – A simple diced fruit cake with spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and mace. Mix this with a little orange juice and moisten with brandy. The perfect combination of classic and sweet.
These are the 18 Christmas dinner recipes. Do try them all! Over this year, lots of us have become culinary masters just while sitting at home and trying out new recipes. This Christmas is the perfect opportunity for you to put your skills to good use. Show off how good you can cook. And impress your whole family! Oh, just a reminder, do not that forget to bring gifts for that one person we always forget; yourself!
To read more such articles visit:- https://www.bragsocial.org/